UTR Workshops Launch
Time & Location
About the Event
With a recent remake to the labels platform, the newly included community space invites aligned artists in sight of being signed to share tools & resources within this space. As part of this we’re launching regular workshops which are aimed at up skilling artists to better their production techniques in producing bush prog and deep progressive sounds of their own their own unique kind.
Special thanks to Gabe AKA Scionaugh who will be four first facilitator and helping get these workshops off the ground. As a teacher, Gabe offers a service in academia or music production. Teaching music from two perspectives; the right-brain free-flowing creative-mind and the left-brain rigid-rules analytical-mind. First and foremost people listen to music with their heart, so writing music that comes from a place of pure creativity and expression is the essence to musical expression. This is the approach that will be taken when being taught sound design, arrangement and structure.
Things to Remember:
- Setup your Zoom account and include your project name.
- Remain on mute unless speaking to stop background sounds.
- The workshops aren't extended to public invitations.
- Voting options will be published after workshops for next course topics.
- Attendance will see these continue and include special guest appearances.
- Email email@example.com if you're interested in becoming a course facilitator.
- Workshops are being recorded.
- One on one classes can be booked - firstname.lastname@example.org (Discounted for signed artists)